TripCase will be launching three updates and recently launched two more. Here’s a summary of what you should know.
1. The first is a new functionality that has been added called Document Center. Travelers and travel arrangers will be able access all documents for a trip within the Documents tab. It is accessible from the menu screen on the mobile app and currently includes a number of documents for travel booked with MacNair including your eTicket, eInvoice, itinerary with notes and receipts. TripCase is promising future updates that will include the capability to add your own documents and forward emails to the Documents Center. This will roll out in October.
2. TripCase has announced that they will soon launch a full app for the Samsung Gear S2, Samsung’s Tizen-powered smartwatch. Features will include the ability to see upcoming trips, use the “Remember this Place” feature, real-time travel notifications and even view a map of your destination – all from your wrist. TripCase also promised they have hidden a few great features in the experience for the travelers to discover.
3. TripCase will be expanding their language offerings. It has been announced that travelers will soon be able to take advantage of the full TripCase offering in eight additional languages: Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, Japanese, simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese and Korean.
4. The first item that has already been implemented is for those travelers who have not signed up for a TripCase account. They will now notice a newly redesigned look for the trip reminders they receive; this will provide a better look and more specific information about the trip.
5. Lastly, there has been a maintenance update to TripCase. The traveler name in the subject lines for TripCase emails were only showing the traveler’s last name. Subject lines will now show the traveler’s full name if a linked PNR is present.
As always, we recommend that our travelers and travel managers sign up for TripCase to easily access their itinerary, emergency numbers, and to easily track their travel and their travelers. You can sign up at TripCase.com and the app is available for your iOS and Android devices.